Only NCRS members can place classified ads. Guests can view the ads and contact the seller using the “contact seller” form. We welcome Guests to join NCRS.
To join NCRS click here
NCRS is NOT involved in the purchase process!
Buyers negotiate with the seller, pay the seller directly and arrange for shipping with the seller. Any issue resolution is between the Buyer and Seller!
What is the cost to join NCRS?
NCRS dues are $35 per year. NCRS members are automatically registered if they’ve established their NCRS logon account. Click here if you don’t have a NCRS account.
How much does it cost for NCRS Member sellers to place listings?
Cost specifics are explained here. Costs can also be found within your Account Information Page by logging in to your personal "My Account" pages.
What are the listing policies?
- Ads are listed for thirty (30) days duration
- One (1) item per ad
- Each ad description is limited to thirty (30) words excluding title, price and contact information
- No commerical vendor ads permitted - Individual NCRS Member Ads Only
How do I enter multiple ad listings at the same time and pay once?
NCRS members can enter multiple ad listings at the same time and pay once:
- Complete each individual ad listing
- Stop on the cart page
- Do not go to check out
- Click on New Classifieds in Add Item
- Repeat until all ad listings are entered
- Click go to Check Out on last ad listing
- Complete one payment for multiple ads
Is this site secure?
Yes. Your transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
NCRS members have several options:
- We offer a quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- We offer an Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- We offer browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories listed on the left side of the site's pages.
Can I save items to revisit later?
Yes. NCRS members can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I am looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do buyers and sellers communicate with each other?
We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.
What do I do when my ad sells?
- click on My Account
- click on My Active Listings
- click on the “Mark Sold” icon.
That flags it as sold on the listing and adds it to the your Recently Sold list.
For help with something that is not covered in the Help Page
Please leave a ticket on our Help Desk where one of our moderators will answer your question as quickly as possible.
Still can't find the answer to your question?