This book is part of a series of General Motors LS-Series engine-related books. It walks you through all the steps necessary from engine swap concept to completion; including suggestions for mounting the new engine, configuring the EFI system, designing the fuel and exhaust systems, sourcing the correct accessories for your application, and troubleshooting should any problems arise. It's the ultimate guide to installing an LS engine in your project car.
- Introduction to LS Series Engines and Planning Your Project
- LS Engine Mounting Solutions
- Engine EFI and Ignition Controls
- Fuel System Design
- Induction and Exhaust Systems
- Engine Accessories and Cooling Systems
- Transmission, Torque Converters, and Clutches
- Performance Upgrades and Power-Adders
- Startup and Troubleshooting Guide
The book is paperback, at 192 pages with hundreds of color photos.