How to Understand, Service, and Modify Corvette Fuel Injection & Electronic Engine Management
L83, L98, LT1, LT4, LS!, LS6, and ZR-1
It's a hands-on guide to understanding, servicing and modifying your Corvette Electronic Engine Management System.
Over 100 pages of wiring diagrams and test specifications.
Step-by-step procedures for troubleshooting and service.
How to read both 2 and 3 digit trouble codes- what is your Corvette trying to tell you?
How the fuel injection systems work- fundamentals and theory
How to increase air and fuel flow using easy add-on parts and other high-performance tips.
2. Basics of Fuel Injection
- The Beginnings of Corvette Fuel injection
- What's in This Book?
- Chapter 1. Overview
- Chapter 2. Fundamentals
- Chapter 3. Emissions and Fuels
- Chapter 4-7. The Different Parts of The System
- Chapter 8. Strategies
- Chapter 9. Tuning for Performance and Economy
- Chapter 10. Diagnosis
- Chapter 11. Servicing
- Chapter 12. Schematics
- Air/Fuel Mixture
- Contrast with Carburetors
- Fuel Injection
- Electrojector- The Original EFI
- Bosch Influence
- Bosch/Bendix/General Motors
3. Corvette Fuel Injection Systems
- Throttle Body Injection (TBI)
- Tuned Port Injection (TPI)
- Comparison- TBI Port Injection
4. Total Engine Control
- Idle-Air Control-Closed Throttle
- Emission Control
388 Pages with hundreds of charts and diagrams.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 March, 2011.