NCRS 1968-1982 Corvette Pocket Specifications Guide is a convenient 4"x6" size that fits right into your pocket- perfect to carry along at swap meets, junkyard searches, and judging events.
It's a quick reference technical encyclopedia of basic Corvette information, including major mechanical and electrical component part numbers, casting numbers, engine, transmission and axle identification codes, original prices, options and production quantities, power teams, color combinations, body codes and much more!
- General Information
- 1968-82 Vehicle Identification Serial Numbers & Ranges
- 1968-82 Production Quantities
- 1968-82 Equipment, Prices & Production Quantities
- 1968-82 Power Team Combinations
- 1968-82 Engine Identification Codes
- 1968-82 Rear Axle Ratios & Identification Codes
- 1968-82 Transmission Identification Codes
- 1968-82 Engine Block Casting Numbers
- 1968-82 Cylinder Head Casting Numbers
- 1968-82 Intake Manifold Casting Numbers
- 1968-82 Exhaust Manifold Casting Numbers
- 1968-82 Horns
- 1968-81 Carburetors & 1982 Crossfire Injection
- 1968-82 Ignition Distributors
- 1968-74 Ignition Coils
- 1968-82 Alternators
- 1968-82 Starter Motors
- 1968-82 Body Paint & Trim Combinations
- 1968-82 Windshield Wiper Motors
- 1968-82 LOF Glass Date Codes
- 1968-82 Final Monthly Serial Numbers
- 1968-82 Body Build Date Codes
- 1968-82 Calendars
- 1968-75 NCRS Historical Document Services
- 1968-76 Radios
This new edition is GREATLY expanded to 192 pages from the previous edition of 168 pages. Many of the sections from The Corvette Restorer Volume 16, Number 1 have been added to the new edition. This issue was the full size NCRS Corvette Specifications Guide sent to all NCRS members a few decades ago! LONG since out of print.
If you're looking for ALL the information possible- pick up one of the "NCRS Technical Information Manual & Judging Guides" listed earlier in the NCRS Online Store.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 18 March, 2011.