From the author of Corvette Black Book...(and LONG-TIME fellow NCRS member)
Now available from long-time member Mike Antonick author of "The Corvette Black Book", "Secrets of Detailing", Corvette: The Sensous American" and about a dozen more books. The hobby needed a good comprehensive book on the C4's - we got a great one!
- Conception: Mr Arkus-Duntov; Engineering; Exterior and interior Design
- 1984 Corvette: New body; New chassis; New interior
- 1985 Corvette: Tuned port injection; Leather sport seats; Lower spring rates
- 1986 Corvette: Convertibles return; Anti-lock brakes; Aluminum heads
- 1987 Corvette: Z52 suspension; Roller valve lifters; Callaway Twin Turbos
- 1988 Corvette: 35th Anniversary; Challenge racers; New wheel designs
- 1989 Corvette: Six-speed manual; Low tire warning; New seat designs
- 1990 Corvette: ZR-1; New interior; World Challenge
- 1991 Corvette: New front fascias; New rear fascias- base; Last B2K Callaways
- 1992 Corvette: LT1 Engines; Traction control; 1,000,000th built
- 1993 Corvette: 40th Anniversary; 405hp ZR-1; Passive keyless entry
- 1994 Corvette: Run-flat Goodyears; Passenger airbag; Five-spoke ZR-1 wheels
- 1995 Corvette: Last ZR-1; Indy 500 Pace Car; Big front brakes
- 1996 Corvette: Grand Sport; Collector Edition; LT4 Engines
Softbound, with 256 pages and over 550 photos worth of specifications, history, special editions, and obscure facts.
If you want to know more about these models- you need this book.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 21 March, 2011.