Attention NASCAR Fans!
This is a high quality reprint of a booklet sent to Chevrolet Dealers in April of 1957 telling them about the new sport of Stock Car racing. The manual was designed to "assist individuals who plan to participate in the challenging American sport."
- Chevrolet Letter from Robert Lund, National Sales Promotion Manager
- What is a Stock car?
- Which model is best for competition?
- Choose the right basic equipment
- Here are the recommended basic options...
- Heavy-duty equipment
- Heavy-duty equipment component parts
- Special modifications for competition
- Special modifications: Engine
- Special modifications: Chassis
- Special modifications: Body
- Track setup
- Competition tuning
- Spare parts and equipment
Saddle stitched with 24 pages.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 12 October, 2012.