NCRS 1953-1967 Corvette Pocket Specifications Guide is a convenient 4" x 6" size that fits right into your pocket- perfect to carry along at swap meets, junkyard searches, and judging events.
It's a quick reference technical encyclopedia of basic Corvette information, including major mechanical and electrical component part numbers, casting numbers, engine, transmission and axle identification codes, original prices, options and production quantities, power teams, color combinations, body codes and much, much more!
- General Information
- 1953-67 Vehicle Identification Serial Numbers & Ranges
- 1953-67 Production Quantities
- 1953-67 Equipment, Prices, & Production Quantities
- 1953-67 Power Team Combinations
- 1953-67 Engine Identification Codes
- 1953-67 Rear Axle Ratios & Identification Codes
- 1953-67 Transmission Identification Codes
- 1953-67 Horns
- 1953-67 Engine Block Casting Numbers
- 1953-67 Cylinder Head Casting Numbers
- 1953-67 Intake Manifold Casting Numbers
- 1953-67 Exhaust Manifold Casting Numbers
- 1953-67 Carburetors
- 1957-65 Fuel Injection
- 1953-67 Ignition Distributors
- 1953-67 Ignition Coils
- 1953-67 Generators & Alternators
- 1953-67 Windshield Wiper Motors
- 1953-67 Starter Motors
- 1953-67 Radiators
- 1953-67 Body Paint & Trim Combinations
- 1953-82 LOF Glass Date Codes
- 1953-67 Final Monthly Serial Numbers
- 1963-67 Body Build Date Codes
- 1953-67 Lamp, Circuit Breaker & Fuse Data
- 1953-67 Radios
- 1953-62 Off-set Paint
- 1953-67 Refinishing Paint
- 1953-67 Calendars
This new edition is GREATLY expanded to 200 pages from the previous edition of 168 pages. Many of the sections from The Corvette Restorer Volume 16, Number 1 have been added to the new edition. This Corvette Restorer issue was the full size NCRS Corvette Specifications Guide sent to all NCRS members a few decades ago! It is LONG since out of print.
If you're looking for ALL the information possible- pick up one of the NCRS Technical Information Manual & Judging Guides listed earlier in the NCRS Online Store.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 18 March, 2011.