The ultimate Corvette reference manual for the enthusiast, owner, collector, restorer, connoisseur, judge, and investor
The Complete Corvette Restoration & Technical Guide: Volume #1 (1953 through 1962) Written by LONG-TIME NCRS member, Noland Adams (Member #4!). Easily the best Corvette photographic reference book available. Published by Automotive Quarterly, this book contains 432 pages packed with detailed text, archival photos and illustrations straight from GM Photographic that cover manufacturing and technical details about the 1953-1962 model year Corvettes and their factory original options.
- Corvette 1953 to 1955: Text, Footnotes, Addenda
- Corvette 1956 to 1957: Text, Footnotes, Addenda
- Corvette 1958 to 1960: Text, Footnotes, Addenda
- Corvette 1961 to 1962: Text, Footnotes, Addenda
- Corvette 1953 to 1962 Supplementary Section
- Photo Credits
- Supplement to the First Edition
Hardbound, 10" x 11" oversize format. If you´re interested in originality - this book is a "must-have" along with the corresponding NCRS Technical Information Manual & Judging Guide.
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 14 November, 2008.