NEW Eighth Edition!
The NCRS Judging System is quite complex- don't go in without a guide!
This manual outlines all rules, procedures, and policies pertaining to NCRS judging events held world-wide, conducting an NCRS Judging School, Duntov Mark of Excellence Awards, McLellan Mark of Excellence Awards, Flight Awards, Performance Verification Testing, Sportsman Award, Chevrolet Bowtie/Star Awards, NCRS Crossed Flags Award, NCRS Founders Award, etc.
It's must-have knowledge for Corvette owners, NCRS Team Judges, Tabulators, Observer Judges, and all participants. If you are restoring a car to be judged- there is information in this manual vital for making decisions as on how to proceed, where to spend money and where you don't need to!
- NCRS Judging: Owner's Advisory
- NCRS Judging: Judge's Advisory
- NCRS Manuals and their use
- NCRS judging Purpose, Standards, Guidelines, Rules & Procedures
- NCRS Flight Scoring System
- Standard Deduction Guidelines, purpose & use
- NCRS Awards
- NCRS Performance Verification (PV) Judging and Award
- NCRS Duntov, McLellan, and Hill Mark of Excellence Awards
- NCRS International Mark of Excellence Award
- NCRS Star & NCRS Bowtie Awards for Preservation Excellence
- NCRS Chevrolet Crossed Flags Award
- NCRS Founders Award
- NCRS Sportsman Award
- NCRS American Heritage Award
- NCRS Challenge Car Award
- NCRS Event Chairman, Team Leaders, Judges, Observer Judges (OJ's), Tabulators, and The NCRS Judges and Tabulators Recognition Program
- Planning, Conducting, and Reporting an Event
- Judges, Observer Judges & Owner's Meetings
- NCRS Judging Schools
- Additional Award Definitions
- Form Appendix: Judging Summary (Green Sheet), Judging Teams, Team Leader Check List, Judging School Event Signup Form, Event Results, Star/Bowtie Application, Crossed Flags Application, and the Judging Quality Survey
This manual is a must have if you ever plan on having your car judged- now or in the future.
Get FREE copies of the NCRS Flight Scoring Sheets for your car!