How to Fabricate Automotive Fiberglass & Carbon Fiber Parts
This brand new book gives you the latest technology and equipment to help you construct and repair your own fiberglass body panels and components. It is "required reading" for automotive enthusiasts, racers, and body-shop technicians. Learn how to: fabricate custom parts; repair stock parts; create accurate molds; precisely apply resin and gel coat; and construct carbon fiber parts.
- Acknowledgements - About the Authors - Introduction
- Fiberglass Overview
- Safety Gear, Relevant Tools and Workshop
- Fiberglass Cloth, Mats, Resins, and Composite Materials
- Basic and Advanced Repairs
- Pattern and Mold Making
- Professional Composite Operations
- Plastics and Composite Vehicle Repair
- Prepping and Painting Fiberglass and Composite Materials
- Source Guide
8 1/2 x 11", softbound with 160 pages and hundreds of color photos.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 October, 2012.