This book is part of a series of GM LS-series engine-related books.
This book shows what modifications are needed to achieve any performance goal that you desire. Topic include: Block selection and modifications; Crankshaft and piston assemblies; Cylinder heads; Camshafts; Valvetrain; Intake manifolds; Fuel system; and header selection. It's the ultimate resource to build your dream LS-series engine.
- Engine Block
- Rotating Assembly
- Cylinder Heads
- Camshafts and Hardware
- LS-Series Engine Machining
- Short-block Assembly and Setup
- Long-block Assembly and Inspection
- Finishing the Long-block: Preparation for Installation and Startup
- LS-series Fastener Torque Specifications
The book is paperback, at 176 pages with hundreds of color photos.