Driveline commercial display ads can be uploaded, paid for and submitted for publication by completing the following pages.
After uploading and paying for your commercial ad, you will receive a confirmation email notification of a successful ad submission and payment.
NCRS membership is encouraged, but not required for commercial advertisers in the NCRS Driveline. If you would like to join
NCRS and receive the NCRS publications; The Restorer and Driveline - click here
Commercial Display Advertising: NCRS advertising rates are incredibly inexpensive.
Multiple ad discounts for; three consecutive issues (six months) or (twelve months) are available.
The best printed results are obtained when you can furnish a high-resolution (300 dpi) full-color version of your ad.
Electronic formats accepted are:
File format to the exact size/dimension and CMYK colorspace if possible
- Adobe Illustrator - file extension .ai, .eps, .ait, .fxg
- Adobe Photoshop - file extension .psd
- PDF - file extension .pdf
- Microsoft Word - file extension .doc, .docx
- Generic image formats - file extension .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif