NCRS Membership Services
This page is here to assist you with normal membership services through the web site rather than a phone call to the Membership Office, (513) 760-6277 EST please. Our goal is to make as many avenues available to members to keep their membership working smoothly for them. If you have any suggestions to add to this page please
- Join NCRS Here!
- You can join online through the NCRS Online Store if you are not presently a member.
- Renew Membership
- Now online through the NCRS Online Store. You can renew for ONE year or select Auto-Renewal to automatically renew your membership if you like.
- Join or Renew a Chapter Membership
- for participating Chapters. Find non participating Chapters on our Contacts Page.
- NCRS News and Documents
- NCRS Documents such as Board Meeting minutes, NCRS By-Laws and policy documents! Members only area.
- Update Member Details
- Change the address where your Driveline and Restorer are delivered. You can also change your email address, phone number, cell number, birth date, shirt size or your first name. You can also add family members to your membership record.
- Include Family members in your membership.
- Let your spouse (significant other) or children (23 and under) accumulate Judging and Tabbing points, or show a car of their own.
- Visit the Online Classifieds
- to find a car or part you are looking for, or to sell a car or part you no longer need.
- Visit the NCRS Technical Discussion Board
- where members can ask questions and get answers from other members. Share your knowledge or learn from others. Don't reinvent the wheel.
- The NCRS Online Store
- has the books that you need to restore or maintain your classic Corvette. Also a lot of Corvette related stuff to entertain you and decorate your house or garage.
- NCRS Historic Document Service
- Find your Corvettes original selling dealer. Or find if your car has been previously Judged and if so what awards it has earned. Visit the .
- Find your 1965 to 1972 Chevrolet original selling dealer. Mainly for Camaro, Chevelle and Nova but there are some other Chevrolet models that we have data for. El Camino for instance. Visit .
- Submit a Driveline Ad
- Members receive a free 50 word ad in each issue of
the Driveline publication and hundreds use this space
to buy, sell, or trade Corvettes and parts. Members Only
- Help Desk!
- We have a small but dedicated crew who will answer your questions about the Website, or NCRS. Trouble logging in to the "Members Only" area? Trouble with a Driveline or Restorer mangled in the mail? Trouble with an order from the NCRS Online Store? Bring it to the Help Desk for quick resolution.
For other services, or if you don't find what you need here please check our contacts page.
Membership Applications - Information,
Publication Editorial - Advertising Information
& Merchandise Catalog Sales